Dinner Date – Thursday, 23rd November – 7pm for 7.30pm
We are delighted to invite you to a special dinner date in collaboration with Four Gables Food Academy. Their head chef, Andy, will delight you with a most wonderful (we know, we’ve tried it all) tasting menu, with the option of a glass of matched wine for each course, including:
- Supreme of Red legged Partridge, almond puree and crispy Parma ham (wine: Olivier dubois cuvee – 2016)
- Salad of winter beets, goats curd and dandelion with a thyme dressing and beetroot pearls (wine: Russian Jack sauvignon blanc – 2016)
- Roasted fillet of Peterhead cod, spiced pumpkin puree, buttered spinach and sauté wild mushrooms and Jerusalem artichokes served with a smoked garlic jus and bacon crisp (wine: Macon-Villages blanc les pierres blaches – 2016)
- Lemon Sorbet ‘limoncelo’
- Mulled wine poached pear with dark chocolate ganache, popping candy and poire William sorbet (wine: Castelnau de suduiraut – 2011)
- Coffee and teas with petits fours
£50 per head, or £70 if you would like the wine flight – a carefully selected glass of wine with each course.
Wine by the bottle, craft beers, soft drinks and waters will also be available to all of our guests.
These events are very popular and spaces are limited, so please book early via our Contacts Page, or pop into to see us at Cromwell Coffee House, or just call us on 01483 273783. We ask for a £10 non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. We can take payments over the phone if needed.
We look forward to seeing you on the 23rd