Pop Up Restaurant – 9th February 2018 – 7pm for 7.30pm
Welcome to our next special dinner date in collaboration with Four Gables Food Academy. Here is our delicious menu for February 9th, each course has the option of a glass of matched wine if you opt for the wine flight. Each course will be described and explained by chef Andy – he’s passionate about his food.
- Seared Orkney Scallop, Charred Leek puree & Sweet cured bacon and pickled cockles (wine: Tavino, Trebbiano, Italy 2016)
- Smoked Mackerel Parfait with lemon butter. Toasted soda bread (wine: Stonebuck, Sauvignon Blanc, South Africa 2016)
- Highland Venison and Haggis Wellington, Turnip & Swede gratin, purple sprouting broccoli and a lavender jus (wine: Baron de Baussac Carignan Vieilles Vignes 2016 Vin de Pays de l’Hèrault)
- Blood Orange crème brulee with Ginger biscuits (wine: Late Harvest, Moscatel, Limari Valley, Chile, 2015)
- Crispy Fried Goats cheese Crotin with fig compote and fruit crackers (wine: Late Harvest, Moscatel, Limari Valley, Chile, 2015
- Coffee and petit fours
£50 per person, or £70 if you would also like the wine flight – a carefully selected glass of wine with each course. Complementary still or sparkling water will be on each table. If you have any special dietary needs please tell us and we’ll do the best we can to accommodate you.
Our selected craft beers, wines, soft drinks and waters will also be available to all of our guests.
Please book via our Contacts Page, or pop into to see us at Cromwell Coffee House, or just call us on 01483 273783. We ask for a £10 non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. We can take credit/debit card payments over the phone.
To quote one of our previous guests, “Mike, the Pop Up was fantastic. All of us enjoyed it enormously; the food was superb and the company so friendly. I am recommending your next Pop Up to all our friends“.
We know it’s going to be another memorable and special evening at Cromwells.