Pop Up Pie Night – 9th March 7pm for 7.30pm
- Chicken liver & Cognac Pate garnished with dressed mixed leaves, served with homemade Melba toasts
- Fiona’s infamous Mushroom & Tarragon Soup with a cream swirl, served with crusty bread.
- Steak & Guinness Pie encased in puff pastry
- Free Range Chicken & Asparagus Pie with a puff pastry topping
- Cod, Salmon & Smoked Haddock in a creamy white wine sauce topped with fluffy mashed potato
All served with Petit Pois, Braised Leeks, Carrot & Parsnip Mash & Baby New Potatoes
- Cheese cake with a warm red berry coulis
- Sticky toffee pudding & vanilla ice cream
3 courses for only £25 per person. Pre-booking of the starter, main and dessert is required please.
Our selected craft beers, wines, soft drinks and waters will also be available to all of our guests.
Please book via our Contacts Page, or pop into to see us at Cromwell Coffee House, or just call us on 01483 273783. We ask for a £5 non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. We can take credit/debit card payments over the phone.