Cromwell House Blend coffee has arrived at Cromwell Coffee House. We have been busy selecting the very best coffee blend for our customers and we are very excited that Surrey Hills Coffee have blended us a strong yet smooth espresso coffee, with clear tones of chocolate when mixed with milk, rich and earthy as a plain espresso. Our blend has been roasted exclusively for Cromwell Coffee House by Surrey Hills Coffee in Forest Green.
Come in and enjoy the lovely taste of our new coffee blend with some of our homemade food. We are sure will love the coffee so why not buy some coffee beans to enjoy at home. Cromwell House Blend is only available at Cromwell Coffee House.
Pop Up Restaurant – 9th February 2018 – 7pm for 7.30pm
Welcome to our next special dinner date in collaboration with Four Gables Food Academy. Here is our delicious menu for February 9th, each course has the option of a glass of matched wine if you opt for the wine flight. Each course will be described and explained by chef Andy – he’s passionate about his food.
- Seared Orkney Scallop, Charred Leek puree & Sweet cured bacon and pickled cockles (wine: Tavino, Trebbiano, Italy 2016)
- Smoked Mackerel Parfait with lemon butter. Toasted soda bread (wine: Stonebuck, Sauvignon Blanc, South Africa 2016)
- Highland Venison and Haggis Wellington, Turnip & Swede gratin, purple sprouting broccoli and a lavender jus (wine: Baron de Baussac Carignan Vieilles Vignes 2016 Vin de Pays de l’Hèrault)
- Blood Orange crème brulee with Ginger biscuits (wine: Late Harvest, Moscatel, Limari Valley, Chile, 2015)
- Crispy Fried Goats cheese Crotin with fig compote and fruit crackers (wine: Late Harvest, Moscatel, Limari Valley, Chile, 2015
- Coffee and petit fours
£50 per person, or £70 if you would also like the wine flight – a carefully selected glass of wine with each course. Complementary still or sparkling water will be on each table. If you have any special dietary needs please tell us and we’ll do the best we can to accommodate you.
Our selected craft beers, wines, soft drinks and waters will also be available to all of our guests.
Please book via our Contacts Page, or pop into to see us at Cromwell Coffee House, or just call us on 01483 273783. We ask for a £10 non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. We can take credit/debit card payments over the phone.
To quote one of our previous guests, “Mike, the Pop Up was fantastic. All of us enjoyed it enormously; the food was superb and the company so friendly. I am recommending your next Pop Up to all our friends“.
We know it’s going to be another memorable and special evening at Cromwells.
Run out of idea for Christmas presents? Easy solution!
Just give us a call, pay over the phone and we’ll post the vouchers out to you the same day.
We have a selection of vouchers you can buy:
- High Tea for Two
- Cream Tea for Two
- £20 and £10 vouchers
All can be spent at Cromwell Coffee House next year, or before if you wish.
Have a lovely Christmas – spoil someone today with a Cromwell voucher
Christmas lunches – Serving 1st to the 22nd December
This year we again have our ever popular Christmas lunch menu. Come and cosy up by our inglenook fireplace and enjoy a two course meal including roast turkey with all the trimmings (vegetarian option also available), followed by a delicious selection of homemade desserts including Christmas pudding. Wine will also be available as well as selection of craft beers along with maybe a port and our delicious Irish coffee to round off the meal.
If it’s something lighter you require, then how about a freshly baked turkey baguette with homemade stuffing and cranberry sauce followed by a homemade mincepie all washed down with some deliciously warming mulled wine or cider.
Come and join us at Cromwells this Christmas and you’ll be sure of a warm, festive welcome.
Cromwell Coffee House welcomes back the delightful flamenco guitar playing of Julian Everett. Listen to his soothing music whilst you enjoy your homemade food and drinks.
Julian Everett is a flamenco guitarist based in Dorking. He has been playing the guitar for over thirty years, and studied styles including blues, jazz and funk before falling in love with the music of southern Spain.
Julian has played solo at Cromwell’s before and also as a duo with Geoff Carlier during the Cranleigh Food and Music Festival on September 30, 2017
Dinner Date – Thursday, 23rd November – 7pm for 7.30pm
We are delighted to invite you to a special dinner date in collaboration with Four Gables Food Academy. Their head chef, Andy, will delight you with a most wonderful (we know, we’ve tried it all) tasting menu, with the option of a glass of matched wine for each course, including:
- Supreme of Red legged Partridge, almond puree and crispy Parma ham (wine: Olivier dubois cuvee – 2016)
- Salad of winter beets, goats curd and dandelion with a thyme dressing and beetroot pearls (wine: Russian Jack sauvignon blanc – 2016)
- Roasted fillet of Peterhead cod, spiced pumpkin puree, buttered spinach and sauté wild mushrooms and Jerusalem artichokes served with a smoked garlic jus and bacon crisp (wine: Macon-Villages blanc les pierres blaches – 2016)
- Lemon Sorbet ‘limoncelo’
- Mulled wine poached pear with dark chocolate ganache, popping candy and poire William sorbet (wine: Castelnau de suduiraut – 2011)
- Coffee and teas with petits fours
£50 per head, or £70 if you would like the wine flight – a carefully selected glass of wine with each course.
Wine by the bottle, craft beers, soft drinks and waters will also be available to all of our guests.
These events are very popular and spaces are limited, so please book early via our Contacts Page, or pop into to see us at Cromwell Coffee House, or just call us on 01483 273783. We ask for a £10 non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. We can take payments over the phone if needed.
We look forward to seeing you on the 23rd